Looking for player

Aurimas
Goalstar-Zocker
TeamID: 51878
Clan: LTU

Looking for player

Beitragvon Aurimas » Montag 29. August 2011, 19:58

Looking for player, attacker, left-right possition. Max 25 age old and minimum 4.5 player level. Please fast to offer, because only today i will buy it. Write to pm in game Aury 2Two or player ID:31321
Bild

GoalStar
GKA Clanmember
TeamID: 59607
Team: Concordia Bau und Boden
Clan: GKA

Re: Looking for player

Beitragvon GoalStar » Montag 29. August 2011, 20:38

Aurimas hat geschrieben:Looking for player, attacker, left-right possition. Max 25 age old and minimum 4.5 player level. Please fast to offer, because only today i will buy it. Write to pm in game Aury 2Two or player ID:31321

Hi Aurimas,
you can buy these kind of players from the transfer market. Because even a "1-Star-Player" reach the 8,5 level! Thats the minimum. So it makes no difference if the player has 1 or 5 Stars until he reaches the high player skills.

Keep in mind, 50% of the transfermarkt players are at least 4-Star-Players.

The overall ratio is: 20% 5-Star, 30% 4-Star, 30% 3-Star, 15% 5% 1-Star.

The development of a 1 Star player is as fast as the development of 5-Star-Player. So no need to "search for it", just buy it ; )

You should also "discover" the "weak" players as a source of income. Because weak players make fast progress. And that of course increases their value - the education of "weak" teams is a very good source of income - of course you will suffer from sportive set-backs, but until you have the Megastadium this is the only way to speed up the development of your club.

You need the Megastadium to start the expensive transfer policy.

Kind regards!

Aurimas
Goalstar-Zocker
TeamID: 51878
Clan: LTU

Beitragvon Aurimas » Montag 29. August 2011, 23:10

Hi Peter. I also have mega stadium, but i need to expand seats :)
Bild

GoalStar
GKA Clanmember
TeamID: 59607
Team: Concordia Bau und Boden
Clan: GKA

Beitragvon GoalStar » Montag 29. August 2011, 23:51

Aurimas hat geschrieben:Hi Peter. I also have mega stadium, but i need to expand seats :)

Ah then you can start to think about team planning -but keep in mind to expand your seats of course - and rise the entrance fees! ; )

Zurück zu „Player Search“